Saturday, December 26, 2009

Latest Layouts

December's been a bit slow due to holiday preparations, but I expect to get quite a lot of scrapping done this week now that Christmas is over with. In the meantime, enjoy a look at my latest layouts!

A simple and classy layout for one of Julianne's baptisms:



Lots of Space Template Trio by Andilynn Designs
Night Music by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Missed Your Exit, American Typewriter


---

I liked these pictures of Julianne saying "good-bye" to her coat; I thought they deserved a page of their own.



ScrapMatters Tuesday Template 12/8/09 by Trixie Scraps Designs
Let's Polka by Andilynn Designs
Simply Stamped Alpha: Red by Andilynn Designs
fonts: An Accidental Kiss, American Typewriter


---

This new kit is packed full of tons of cooking-with-kids fun! The flour splatter is my favorite. Now my page totally matches my kitchen counter!



Homemade by Chelle's Creations
Homemade: Christmas Add-On by Chelle's Creations
fonts: Stays In The Cave!, Century Gothic


---

I love how this frosty page turned out. In my album, it'll go next to a previous page I did that used the same template but featured pictures of the kids in leaves ... I took these snowy pictures only a week later!



9-29-09 Tuesday Template by Purple Tulip Designs
Winter Frost by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Tan Patty, Thinking of You, Traveling Typewriter


---

And one more page for Julianne! I had this beauty salon kit that I thought would be fun for these pictures. The one trick was that her smock in that center picture was a very vibrant red ... I used the color replace tool in Photoshop to change it to pink so it'd match a little better!



ScrapMatters Tuesday Template 12/1 by Designs by Li
Alvean's Beauty Parlor by Andilynn Designs
font: American Typewriter

No comments: