Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PRINTED!

I just finished proofing, uploading, arranging, and ordering the first volume of my sister-in-law's mission album through Winkflash! WOO-HOO!! I still have another album to finish and print, but I'm glad to have made progress.

Prepping to print is kind of a project in and of itself (our upload speed, according to my techy husband, is reeeeally slow), but it's SO worth it (of course).

That's all. I just want to share. :-)

(And if you want to print some layouts, too -- Winkflash's sale is extended to the 10th! The "before" price for the 12x12 book I just did was about $65, not including shipping, which is still a bargain ... so $35 with shipping is a steal!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that's got to feel good!! How many pages did you print total? I've been trying to keep better track and I know that I have at least 48 now...plus another possible 10-15 in another place on my computer that I haven't checked yet. $35 for a 12x12 is a STEAL!!! That's awesome!

April said...

YEAH BETH!!!! AMAZING!!!! Her pages look so professional, you've done an absolutely, wonderful job! I bet it feels good to have half of it at least go to the press!