Friday, January 29, 2010

He's My Valentine BLOG TRAIN!!

Photobucket

Welcome to the fourth stop on the Plum Dumpling Designs: He's My Valentine BLOG TRAIN!! If you've been riding the train, you should have arrived here from Janine's blog and picked up a freebie from both Janine and Cole featuring Plum Dumpling Designs' latest kit, He's My Valentine:

Photobucket

I've got a husband and two sons (we'll even things out a little bit with a baby girl coming in May), and this Valentine kit is just right for us! It's a great mix of tough and sweet, and while blue isn't your typical valentine color, it's the perfect manly touch and makes for some great, unique pages. I had a lot of fun playing with it -- the stamped alphas and elements were my favorite (though, as always, I loved Mary's papers, too)! Here's one layout I did; the blue totally went with my husband's shirt. :-)



inspired by nockosh's crocs
He's My Valentine by Plum Dumpling Designs
font: Century Gothic


I also made a super-cute Valentine card featuring my two boys. I had to bribe them with M&Ms to get them to wear their blue church shirts mid-week, but check out these pics -- wasn't it worth it?! Grandmas, you can expect these in your mailboxes soon; I just picked them at Costco yesterday (and they look SO good printed!)

Photobucket

He's My Valentine by Plum Dumpling Designs
font: Pea XOXO from Karen

And yes -- you've been waiting patiently for that freebie ... here it is! I turned my card into a 4x6 quickpage for you; just click on the image to download from 4shared:

Photobucket

There's still plenty more great freebies to pick up! Head over to Laura's blog next, or if you need to start from the beginning (or just want a list of all the blogs participating in the blog train), you can head on over to Mary's blog.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Beth, these are adorable! I didn't know you were expecting in May...me too! Hopefully we'll be having a girl too, but we didn't find out. Thanks for the cute freebie! Our grandmas will like these too!

Amy said...

Love your page, Beth! And your cute Valentine card!! The Grandmas are going to love it.

abhall76 said...

Thank you for this wonderful Valentine!

colds1 said...

Adorable! Thanks so much!

Best Kept Memories said...

These are adorable...I am going to make it for my nephew's kids right now! ;) send it off...I hope they print them! :)

Blessings,

Dina

Ren said...

Love this one! Thank you!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.