Friday, March 19, 2010

Catch-Up on Julianne's Album

Thought I'd share the latest layouts I've done for Julianne; enjoy!

Here's one using some fun Plum Dumpling goodies. Not sure if the comic-book feel really matches the pictures, but I'd say it's close enough -- looks like a fun day!



Mini-Blocks Template Set by Plum Dumpling Designs
Super Villains by Plum Dumpling Designs
All-American Super Hero by Plum Dumpling Designs
fonts: Markus the Cow, American Typewriter


---

The journaling on this page came from the caption Julianne included with these stunning photos. I struggled with the elements on this one, but after letting it sit for awhile, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.



white paper from Happy Hanukkah by Andilynn Designs
blue paper from it's beauty[fall] by Gwenipooh and PouYou Designs
string from Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs
ribbon and staples from He's My Valentine by Plum Dumpling Designs
We're Just Dating vol. 3 by Britt-ish Designs
Tie One On by Amanda Heimann
fonts: American Typewriter, Amelie


---

Kind of a simple page; just had to let the photos shine here, too.



Template 33 by Yin Designs (altered)
Pure Perfection by Stolen Moments
fonts: Sunshine in My Soul, American Typewriter


---

This page was really fun to do and came together really quickly -- and without a template, even! This funky kit was a lot of fun to play with.



Miss Mary Jane by Jennifer Barrette
Pinky Dinky Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
See Right Through You by Britt-ish Designs
fonts: BlackJack, American Typewriter


---

ScrapMatters' latest template for their Tuesday Template Challenge was a perfect match for these pictures. I did have to piece a few things together (I was using a fall kit to scrap these summery pictures!) but I think it turned out pretty good!



Falling for You by Scrap Orchard Designers
string from Fair Are the Meadows by Andilynn Designs
leaves from Be Happy by Moi Designs
Safari Sunset alpha by Mira Designs
Get Real: Realistic Drop Shadows by Jennifer Barrette
fonts: American Typewriter, sf Natalie


---

This one satisfies another ScrapMatters Challenge, to lift monsu for Grand Theft Layout. I was totally inspired by her gallery and think I'll be lifting more from her, just for fun. Love the style.

I was debating about whether to include the little "sketch" of Julianne one of the elders had done, and since I was able to magic-wand the whole thing very easily, it made it on the page. ;-)



Lift of monsu's Mushrooms
Pop Goes the World by Dani Mogstad
blue string from Happy Hanukkah by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Glider Girls, Century Gothic, American Typewriter


---

One more! Julianne had a lot of great scenic photos from her next area, and I wanted to include as many as possible. This lift (again, satisfying a SM challenge to lift Quiltymom) turned out great for that.



inspired by Presidents Day p.1 and Presidents Day p.2 by Quiltymom
Bohemian Garden Collab with Bella Gypsy by Jennifer Barrette Designs
fonts: American Typewriter, CK_Ali's_Hand_Official


---

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to know your materials on that 1st LO. I've been waiting for this post!! I LOVE how that page looks!

I *thought* I recognized that kit in the Wakefield District LO but I just couldn't quite place it. Love the colors!