Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WIN Dates Matter 3 from Andilynn Designs!

Andilynn Designs has another very-customizable dating element in her shop ... check out Dates Matter 3!



I just used it on a layout I did this afternoon. The frog-themed kit has been available for free in pieces from Digital Scrap Cafe for the past three weeks or so, and I just happen to have frog-pictures for Julianne that need scrapping ... a perfect match! Andilynn's alpha adds to the fun, and since the new dating elements match with anything, it was the perfect finishing touch!

And for once I took a break from the templates (I've been on template overdrive lately) and scrapped something completely from my own head ... while on the phone (actually, my best creativity on layout design seems to come when I'm half-distracted. Is this because my right brain is allowed to create without my left brain interfering??) I'm proud of how it turned out!

Anyway, the layout:



Leapfrog by Scrap with Brooke
Nifty Tile Alpha by Andilynn Designs
Dates Matter 3 by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Black boys on mopeds, American Typewriter


And did mention that you can WIN that dating element?? It's true! Just head over to this post on Andilynn's blog and leave a comment before March 12 .. what have you got to lose?

No comments: