Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fairyland

Whew! I came home from vacation last week with a memory card full of pictures. How do you scrap all those memories without turning it into an album of its own?? It took all afternoon and evening yesterday, but I managed to get the first two-pager done of pictures from Fairyland ... and while Photoshop was grinding and growling at me by the end with all the layers it had to deal with, I really love the result (click on each page for more detail):




credits:

Template 87 by Yin Designs

Sunshine in My Soul and Sunshine in My Soul add-on by Britt-ish Designs

Saturday Special Journaling Freebie by Chelle's Creations

string from Birds of a Feather by WM[squared]

alphas: Natural Wonders kit by ScrapMatters Designers; Glitzy Paper Dot alpha by Britt-ish Designs (and credit for the idea of using two alphas goes to a recent Digi-Dare)

Hang In There by Britt-ish Designs

fonts are American Typewriter, Pea Shannon, Pea Randa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pages! I really like the a's in Fairyland

Amy said...

Ahhh...FAIRYLAND. What a fun, magical place. I went in Kindergarten and 1st grade for a field trip. WAaaaaaay cool! Did you get to eat at the playground with the elephant slide?!?!

Awesome page! I love how the design is simple and unified and yet shows so many photos. Your extraction is AMAZING!!!!! That must have taken some time! I also adore the title and I will definitely be scraplifting that technique. I love how you even got the elephant key on there!! SO COOL!! Nice work, Beth!

charrette said...

I like the As in Fairyland too.

I'm really intrigued with this whole idea of digital scrapbooking. It was only a matter of time...

Deb said...

Excellent! Your scrapbook pages are so beautifully designed!

And thanks for the comment on my cake...yours turned out great!