Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tours

So by the time we got home from vacation on Wednesday, I was feeling downright antsy about scrapbooking! It had been twelve days since I scrapbooked and I missed it SO much. Does this mean I'm addicted??

I whipped up these pages in on Thursday afternoon while the boys napped. I felt like the two events kind of went together, since they both happened the same week and they both were tours of some kind and Logan was front-and-center for both of them (it made me proud to see how well he listened and how interested he was and how he was not shy about asking questions ... even if the questions didn't really make a lot of sense!) Of course, the tours were of two markedly different places. I decided to use the same template, rotated, to loosely match the two pages together, with different kits to reflect the feel of each tour. I think they'll look really nice printed next to each other in my album!



credits:

Inspired by Wendy templates by Britt-ish Designs

papers are from 15 Across, 42 Down and Bowl-o-Rama (white background paper), both by Ziggle Designs

buttons and tag are from School Scribbles by Pineapple Plantation Designs

Doodletime by Tracie Stroud

Fonts are: barcode font, BlairMdITC TT (most of the journaling), Boring Showers (in red), BoyzRGross (in green), and Courtney Dorkling (in blue)




credits:

Inspired by Wendy templates by Britt-ish Designs

Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs

Mostly Doodles alpha by AnnaBV Designs

fonts are Jailbird Jenna (title), American Typewriter (journaling and handmade wordart) and Amelie (scripty font in the handmade wordart)


Thanks to Stephanie W. for taking the family picture with her nice camera :-)


Thanks for looking!

No comments: