Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't Forget...

...the ScrapMatters Daily Download is still going on! The kit is Get a Move On, and while it's great for your moving and remodeling layouts, it's also versatile enough for non-themed pages, too. Take a look at this fun page I did for my sister-in-law Julianne:



credits:
October Daily Download kit (Get a Move On) by ScrapMatters Designers
fonts: Big Caslon, Engravers MT, Bickham Script Pro, American Typewriter


(So I've never actually seen Karate Kid. Does the quote I used for the title even make sense??)

That super-cool blue background paper by WM2 Designs (which I used in both this layout and my "Painting the Bathroom" layout) is what's up for today -- don't miss it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I got busy and forgot the Daily Download...for a week. Oops! I LOVE this LO, Beth! This is amazing! I think the quote works. (I've seen the movie but don't remember the quote. It still sounds good to me!) Your extraction is fantastic and adds so much! Great job!