Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally ... Some Layouts to Share!

At long last, I have some new pages to share! Technically this first one is from a couple weeks ago:



credits:
Terrible Twos by Plum Dumpling Designs
Scribble Scrabble Alpha by Plum Dumpling Designs
alpha-bits by Plum Dumpling Designs
fonts: eight-fifteen, American Typewriter, Courier


---

Then I fell into a scrapping slump for a week or two, and when that happens, I usually just have to pick some photos I really want to scrap and use a template to pull me out of it. Here are some recent pictures of my kids playing in our fall leaves (you know, before winter came! We've got probably a foot of snow on the ground still from our last storm!)



credits:
9-29-09 Tuesday Template by Purple Tulip Designs
Fall Frolic by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Tan Patty, Thinking of You, Traveling Typewriter


---

I really like this page. It came together really fast (which always influences my feelings toward a layout -- the longer I spend on it, the less I like it). The colors are fun and I like the "minimal" design. I only used ONE element -- but I think any more would distract from the photos here.



credits:
Way to Be: The Works by Andilynn Designs
Simply Stamped Alpha: Charcoal by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Thinking of You, American Typewriter


---

I ended up having so much fun with this last layout. I think it has a lot to do with the fun pictures! I ended up piecing together the elements and papers from a bunch of different sources (all from Britt-ish Designs) and it turned out fabulous, if I do say so myself. And who would have ever thought a mom of two boys would scrap with so much hot pink?? I can't believe I found any in my stash.



credits:
heart paper from Sisters for Life add-on by Britt-ish Designs
pink paper, pink gem, and light blue string from The Bright Side add-on by Britt-ish Designs
blue paper from Glam-O-Rama: Weathered paper pack by Britt-ish Designs
dark blue string from Tale As Old As Time add-on by Britt-ish Designs
blue jewels, white frame, and circle stitches (recolored) from Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs
pink circle mat is from a paper in Monstrosity add-on (recolored) by Britt-ish Designs
blue burst from Land of Fantasy add-on by Britt-ish Designs
acrylic burst from Galactic Alliance add-on by Britt-ish Designs
fonts: Oh Photo Shoot!, American Typewriter


---

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! You got all your Andilynn Designs pages done! You are amazing! Your Autumn time one is beautiful! I love the stitching and where you placed the branches with leaves. It really looks fabulous!

The Redcar District one is great, too. You're right--one element was perfect for this (although, I have a REALLY hard time doing that and so my LOs end up looking kinda cluttered sometimes).

Your hat tricks one just JUMPED OUT of the gallery at me! It looks beautiful and so fuN!

The Castleton Family said...

I LOOOOVE your autumn time pics!! oh man...you are the best mom and sister!!!!! i bet your sister is in heaven and loving all you have done to document her mission experience!! i really can't believe i am friends with such a creative person....it reminds me of that talk by e. uchtdorf about creating things.