Thursday, October 1, 2009

Plum Dumpling Designs and the SM Daily Download



So guess what -- I've been accepted to another creative team! Mary of Plum Dumpling Designs won ScrapMatters' design contest last spring and I'm on her first ever CT. Yay!!

I jumped in just in time to scrap with a new collab from Plum Dumpling Designs and several other ScrapMatters designers -- and guess what? You can download this kit for FREE! New pieces will be available each day at this thread in ScrapMatters ... but don't delay, each part will only be available for twenty-four hours! It began today (the alpha is already up for downloading) so hurry on over there!

This kit works great for moving pictures, of course, but I found it works great for those remodeling projects around the house. I especially loved the paint swatches included in the kit -- Mary included the templates so you can drop in your own colors or even your own photos (like I did in this layout below):



credits:
Get a Move On (October's Daily Download) by the ScrapMatters Design Team

fonts: Elephants in Cherry Trees, Century Gothic


When I showed this layout to my husband, he especially liked the staples. Take a close look -- they're those heavy-duty cardboard ones, just like you'd use for moving boxes! Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oooooh, I headed right on over for that download. Thanks! And CONGRATS! And good luck with another CT. I really like Plum Dumpling Designs LOs and I think the kits I've seen of hers are cute so it should be fun for you, right?

I LOVE how it looks like you painted almost up to the bathroom. That looks so cool!