Monday, July 27, 2009

More for Julianne

I whipped up three (count 'em ... THREE!) layouts for Julianne's album today, and I like them so much I must show them off on this here blog immediately! :-)

First up is the page that will lie next to the MTC page. She doesn't have many MTC pictures since that memory card was stolen, and while I felt terrible about that at the time, I'm finding a definite silver lining now ... there's less for me to scrap! I thought I'd do a temple page since about a third of the MTC pictures that were "donated" from friends from the MTC were temple pictures.

This page came together SO fast ... seriously, I don't think I've ever scrapped something this good in under an hour before. And I like how well it turned out; I think I might have to use the technique again -- a simple page with a big impact:



inspired by cnscrap's Remember This...
Seriously Solid paper pack by Sarah Bennett (this is a freebie -- Google and grab it!)
fonts are: Susie's Hand, Traveling Typewriter, and American Typewriter (for the journaling and the line of pink dots)


---

And I have been a little daunted by this set of pictures from the very beginning of this project, but I think these pages turned out quite nicely.



inspired by Cyndi146's Rae's Bday
You, Stylish Lady! by Matahati Designs
red paper and glittery heart-flower from Celebrate Love minikit by Fei-Fei's Stuff
fonts are Amelie and American Typewriter

No comments: