Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cake

ScrapMatters is having a sale right now, and even though I just bought a grab bag last week, I had to go spend a few dollars over there. 30% off, like, EVERYTHING. Sheesh; how am I supposed to resist??

So here's a layout I did a few days ago. Most everything is from a kit that I won by Casey Krause, a new designer at Gotta Pixel (and she's on the Creative Team at ScrapMatters, too). This is the second time that I won something over at DigiScrap Addicts! (The first time, I won a copy of Bella Scraps ... back when Bella Scraps was a downloadable PDF.) Casey's "In the Neighborhood" kit is so cute and colorful and just perfect for two little boys.



credits:

Handcut template no. 2 by Amanda Kennedy

In The Neighborhood by Casey Krause

stiched border: All Stitched Up II by Tracie Stroud

string: The Bright Side add-on by Britt-ish Designs

ribbon: Girl Power add-on by Chelle's Creations

glitter design: Sparkle and Shine by Jennifer Barrette

fonts: Jailbird Jenna, American Typewriter

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well, if the kit is tempting you, there's good news: it's only $1.00! What a steal -- this is seriously a jam-packed kit! Grab it here:
http://www.prettyscrappy.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17289&cat=0&page=2

Amy said...

I love the bright colors (you know me!), the stitched frame/border (I've got to get some of those), and the placement of the car element on the stitched frame. It looks like it's going to drive right along there. Very cute LO!