Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scrapping Friends and Relatives

Lately I've done little, if any, scrapping of my own immediate family. Between Julianne's mission album and birthdays and birth days I've come up with lots of layouts that feature other people instead. Funny thing is, I like doing those almost as much as I like doing my own.

---

Here's a project I did for a friend whose birthday was this week (I can now post it here without fear that it'll ruin the surprise!):



Inspired by Aly templates by Britt-ish Designs
Natural Wonders collab by ScrapMatters Designers
Peel-and-Stick alpha by Misty Cato
Word Circles by Britt-ish Designs
Hoopla freebie by Jackie Eckles


---

And here's a little quickie card I made up to celebrate the arrival of a new nephew:



Rock-a-Bye Baby by Golden Girls Digital Designs
circle wordart from Itty Bitty add-on by Britt-ish Designs


---

I've done lots for my sister-in-law Julianne's album (see my previous post for more details on that):



a lift of scrappurple's Thanksgiving_8
papers are from Wubulous by Amy Sumrall
ribbons are from Give It to Me Straight by Amanda Heimann, My Ribbon Jar by Britt-ish Designs, and Everyday Memories blog freebie by Chelle's Creations
orange string is from Everyday Memories by Chelle's Creations and Juno Designs
pink string is recolored from Make a Splash by Chelle's Creations
In the City alpha by Sahlin Studio
We're Just Dating vol. 1 by Britt-ish Designs
staples are from Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs
fonts are AL Sandra and American Typewriter




ScrapMatters' Tuesday Template 07-07-09 by Trixie Scraps Designs
The Cool Dad by Jeni Hopewell
Red Card Alpha by Misty Cato
Hang in There by Britt-ish Designs (recolored)
fonts are Vaguely Repulsive and American Typewriter




Inspired by Wendy templates by Britt-ish Designs
Enjoy the Journey by WM[squared] Designs and Dirty Feet Designs
zigzag ribbon is recolored from My Ribbon Jar by Britt-ish Designs
string is from The Bright Side add-on by Britt-ish Designs
fonts are clingy and American Typewriter




Teacher's Pet by Bren Boone Designs
Teeny Tiny Christmas Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
fonts are GROBOLD, Blackjack, American Typewriter
map is from Google Maps


---

This page was technically for me. I mean, it'll end up in my family's album and everything. But seriously, look at it: it's mostly pictures of my brother and his wife and his two (adorable!) daughters, who were visiting for the Fourth of July.



Word Strip Template freebie (altered) by Sahlin Studio
Stars and Stripes Forever from ScrapMatters Design Team
the red flower paper strip is from Snippettes: Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studio
fonts are Keyboard Plaque, Digs My Heart, smiley monster, Clingy, and American Typewriter

---

Yes, I think it's safe to say I am never going to run out of things to scrap.

But I enjoy it so much, that's a very, very good thing.

No comments: