Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christmas in Redcar

So I didn't leave the house today, but I finished up the last of Julianne's Christmas pictures (at least, I think they're the last ones ... I should double-check). Here they are!

These pictures crack me up:



Holly Jolly by Andilynn Designs
black background paper, paperclip, and chain from Let's Go Bowling by Andilynn Designs
eyelets from Holly Jolly make your own tags by Andilynn Designs
black bow from So Long to Summer by Andilynn Designs
We're Just Dating v. 3 by Britt-ish Designs
Icy Blue Alpha by Andilynn Designs
font: Pea Stacy


---

This page might look familiar to some of you. I scrapped this for my own 2008 album! Since it had Julianne's pajama-pictures in it, I thought it would be fine to reuse the layout. I adjusted some of the journaling and added a frame to her main picture.



credits:
Template 63 by Simply Yin

Papers and most elements from Whoville by Ginger Scraps
Glittery alpha and a staple from Fancy Pants by Pineapple Plantation Designs
Alpha beads by Ziggle Designs
Fonts: Stamp Act (”the”), Zapfino (”traditional”), PAss the CheX (”photo shoot”), Pea Yar Yar, and American Typewriter


---

And then one more...



credits:
lift of rxdawg97's
Cool in the Pool
Be Merry by Andilynn Designs
Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs
fonts: Love Ya Like a Sister, American Typewriter

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE your last LO! (I think I've already commented on the others.) You are SO good at those multi-photos LOs and the kit you used looks great.