Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Andilynn Designs!

Big news -- I'm now creating for Andilynn Designs! (Doesn't that sound fancy??) This is my first creative team (though I do have a guest spot with another designer coming up in December) and I'm really enjoying the experience so far!

I've done two layouts with Andilynn Designs products and I'm so excited with how they turned out. I used sort of a similar theme (yes, I took a break from Julianne's stuff and scrapped a few pages for myself -- it'd been more than a month!) and I used two different templates from the same template pack ... I've done something similar before and they looked so nice printed next to each other in my album! Not an official two-pager but still very complementary.

I love this template pack -- the blocking style is so fun but there's room for a nice BIG picture (or two or three).



I Love Templates by Andilynn Designs
So Long to Summer by Andilynn Designs
fonts: My Own Topher, Pea Alisha, Love Ya Like a Sister


---

Technically this is a bowling kit, but you can see it's versatile enough to use with regular photos, too. I thought the bright bursts mimicked the flash from the camera.



I Love Templates by Andilynn Designs
Let's Go Bowling by Andilynn Designs
Tie One On by Amanda Heimann
Nifty Tile Alpha by Andilynn Designs
fonts: Love Ya Like a Sister, Pea Alisha


Thanks for looking!

No comments: