Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last Day of Worksop!

I scrapped Julianne's last day of Worksop ... so it's my last day of scrapping Worksop! Haha!

---

This layout was fun to do. I thought I'd try to match the red in the door, but instead I decided on green (a complementary color to red) to make the red really pop. I like it.



ScrapMatters Tuesday Template 08/11/09 (altered) by Man in the Moon Designs
Love Life by Sahlin Studio
fonts: barcode font and American Typewriter


---

Then I went crazy -- I decided to essentially turn the previous page into a two-pager. The subject? All the little photos that were cute and/or pretty but not enough for their own layout! TWENTY pics on a page, baby! (Though I had to leave out seventeen more that had also been filed in my "miscellaneous Worksop" folder).



Tuesday Template 08/11/09 (altered a LOT) by Man in the Moon Designs

Love Life by Sahlin Studio
wordart is from Everyday by Megan Turnidge
fonts: American Typewriter


---

We're off to Bradford!

No comments: