Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In Search of Adventure

Hi there! I'm a longtime blogger and can't even call myself a newbie digiscrapper anymore (I started -- well, started in earnest, anyway -- in January 2008), but this is my first blog devoted entirely to digiscrapping.

I want to get more involved in the digital scrapbooking community. Someday that might mean creating my own templates from my layouts, or joining a creative team, or getting published in a digital magazine ... or, sheesh, at least having an up-to-date gallery on any given forum.

But for now, it just means starting this blog and sharing my layouts on it!

This layout (which I did in under an hour -- that's much, much quicker than usual for me!) is perfect for the "adventure" of a new blog!



credits:

Text Path Template by Britt-ish Designs (for an old, old Template Tuesday at the ScrapMatters blog)

High Flying by Misty Cato (I bought this with the DigiFiles 2)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Here's my second try at posting a comment. I love this lay-out. I love it's simplicity and organization. It's very easy and fun to look at. The photos are so fun from--I love all the different views and angles. That makes them really interesting to look at. I especially like the one above "ture" in Adventure. Also, the very bottom one has a fun crop. I would totally use/buy this if you made a template of it. (Someday, I mean.) The texts paths are also very cool. Another GREAT lay-out, Beth!!

Beth said...

I tried looking up the template for you, Amy (since I used Britt-ish Designs' template on this one), but it must be just too old! It was a fun one to use.