Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Less Is More

Part of me thought, "I should scrap these photos. They tell a story, one about everyday life with my boys."

Part of me thought, "I shouldn't scrap these photos! What am I thinking? You can only see my boys in silhouette! What kinda junk pictures are those to scrapbook??"

And another part of me thought, "oh, forget it -- Beth, it's taken you less time to put this layout together than it did to answer this debate! Anything you can scrap that fast is worth scrapping!!"



credits:

Fonts are Amelie and Lesli. (Yeah, that's my credits for this one; the rest is ALL me!)


Do you ever second-guess yourself on whether your layout looks "finished" enough? I considered playing with this layout, adding some frou-frou of some kind ... and then I decided:

In this case, less is more.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-HOO!! I LOVE this lay-out. You are definitely right. In this case, less IS more. The pictures speak volumes. How fast DID you do this one?

Also, I must say I LOVE that I don't have to wait until Saturday to see your LOs!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like it. The pictures look really cool with the dark background